Wednesday 29 October 2014

New Events Entered

So as promised in my post in my second week blog I have entered two more events.  The first of these is called the WildMan Trail Run.  This is a 10km cross-country run.  It's at an army training ground and promises to be painful.  But I might have a few aims to do with running that I will reveal later this year so this seemed like a good place to start.  You can find out more about the event here.  It's part of a series of three cross-country races (the other two are in the new year) so you might want to watch this space.

I've also entered my first proper cycle event.  This is truly a first for me and will be a 118km (73mi) ride around West London.  This will be good practice for ride London later in the year, and a challenge in its own right.  It should also help with keeping motivated through the colder months (did someone say turbotrainer...)  This will (at the time of this post) be my longest ride ever and should be a big step in preparations for my 100mi ride.  I'll also be entering lots of sportives in the new year so again keep checking for updates.  You can read about this sportive here

Until Later

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment